Giving me the first opportunity to help you!
1) Contact A Time for Love Weddings to schedule a free introduction consultation to assess whether there is a good fit between minister and couple,
2) We’ll meet and get to know one another. You decide if you want to move forward.
3) If we move forward, we’ll work on the ceremony (at the initial consultation), which is then continued via emails, phone, and in-person. Discussions are exchanged to ensure the ceremony is as you like it. I also work with wedding planners, musicians (for sound) and photographers.
4) I will sometimes attend the rehearsal (at your request) and if there is no wedding planner, am happy to help coordinate the “walk-down-the-aisle.” I also know several venues that would love to host you.
* You can provide – or will be provided, a variety of religious or non-religious services, and ideas about various ceremonies within the service (the sand ceremony, the candle ceremony, the wine ceremony, whatever you know about, etc.).
I am comfortable with all the world’s religions and have officiated at Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, non-denominational and non-religious affairs. I will make sure that there are the exact right words to express the thoughts and feelings that will make your wedding a memorable and meaningful occasion. I am available to help, in a variety of ways, with your marriage preparations. For example, it is one of my talents to solve the little problems with humor and grace. I offer a calming and peaceful presence as you are joined in matrimony. I also offer premarital thoughts and counseling at pre-wedding meeting/s.
- Wedding: $330
- Rehearsal $100
- Mileage – $.50/mile above 30 miles (one way) from Annapolis, MD. , to be quoted in advance. Serving most of Maryland and Washington, DC.
I have been officiating weddings for over fifteen years. Ordained in 1996 under the auspices of the International Council of Community Churches and pastor of Sunology Life Church, I take a spiritual, ecumenical and/or non-denominational approach, in seeking to mirror the variety of your beliefs. Please email me firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Contact page to call in order to save the date. References upon request. Thank you!